TASKS: logo restyling, corporate identity update, SMM (Instagram, Facebook), photoshoots, consultations on digital promotion.
Uniton – a company, founded in 1995, supplies stainless steel products to various countries of the world. In 2020, the company will celebrate a quarter-century anniversary.
Concerning this, we had a task to update the logo and the corporate identity, making them more understandable and in the same time saving main recognizable features and colors.
In creation of the logo concept for the UNITON company we compiled the shapes of steel sheet, pipes, colors and orientation of the old logo.
SOCIAL NETWORKS (SMM)
Productive cooperation of our agency with the UNIT manufacturing enterprise (HoReCa area), which is part of the “UNIT Group”.
The following SMM tasks were done:
1. Competent design of the profile header and formation of USP.
2. Cleaning the profile from bots and mass followers.
3. Creation and filling of highlights.
4. Creation of laconic design for publications.
5. Monthly content planning.
6. Creation of interactive stories.
7. Regular activity from the page in other relevant accounts to draw attention to the company’s products.
8. Creation of a visual and textual component for publications.
9. Increased the number of subscribers.
10. Increased ER (engagement rate) by 3 times.
Within this direction, a series of photoshoots were carried out in the following genres:
Photos were used to create unique content in social networks, filling the website, e-commerce, printed and electronic catalogs with the company’s products.
On strengthening the positive image of the company, marketing, promotion in Google, social networks (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) and offline.
In the photo you can see a working meeting of the heads of the PYROMIDA advertising agency Vladimir Shevchenko and Denys Lyuty with the heads of the “UNIT Group” holding.